Friday, April 3, 2009

And you know I can't fight

We sure had fun at the library last night.  Next time I go I'm going to look at some microfilms of the Civil War.  I think that would be interesting.  Maybe you can come to my house Sat and we'll work on the project.  Then you and maybe T can spend the night with me and go to church with me the next day.

T can really be low sometimes.  It seems like every time I turn around she's cutting me down.  When I told M she said "cut her down".  Well, the cut downs I have for her she'd beat me up in an instant.  And you know I can't fight.  What do you think I should do?  One day I called her and asked her why she did that.  She said she's always in a bad mood in the mornings and just to ignore her. Well, it's hard to ignore her!  She constantly talking about me.  And it seems like she's always mad at me.  Why?  It's what I want to know.  I'd really like to be friends with her.  By the way, I don't care if you tell anyone about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment