Friday, April 3, 2009

he runs track!

I couldn't believe we got caught parking by a cop!  I was so scared!  He started searching the car like we had pot or something!  M & S weren't screwing but he had his pants off when the cop first drove by!  Me & T were dressed, I was glad to say.  You wouldn't believe his body!  He runs track and works out with weights!  Every muscle on his body is just right and he has the cutest ass I've ever seen.  He wore tight Jordache jeans yesterday.  You talk about sexy!  Last night he was combing his hair (at his house) and he says "can I ask you a personal question?"  I said sure, I thought S had said something to him but he just said "are you a virgin?" (drop the jaw!) I said "yep".  He said "so am I" (yeah!) He doesn't really think it's right either.

No comments:

Post a Comment