Friday, April 3, 2009

does my hair look o.k. today?

Wassup woman?  I hope K goes to the tournament.  I really want J to go but I don't think he will.  Guess what I found out!  J is taking a girl to the Hillwood prom but only because their parents are friends!  Yeah!  If J or K doesn't ask me to the dance I think P might ask me!  And if nobody asks me I'll go stag and be a wallflower (sniff, sniff).  B is having a party for everybody tomorrow night.  I hope that either J or K goes to that.  It's going to be fun.  I'll really miss all of this after wrestling season.  I suppose I'll live over it.  Does my hair look o.k. today?  It needs to be cut (again)

I forgot to put my watch on today.  I feel half naked.  I keep wanting to see what time it is and I can't!  Sorry I keep asking you so much!  Well, there is only a few more minutes left in this class (thank God!) so I'd better go.  My mom gave me a $20 bill for lunch today!  I'm sure!  That's going to look real cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment